Thursday 12 April 2007

Weekly Progress (Monday 9th April 07)

  • This week I have been continue to edit and have made far more progress than I did last week. As I have other work to commit to, usless I have chosen a day to do Media, I have stayed up until 12pm-1am and done some work.
  • This week I have finally found my opening tune to my doc (Nature Trail (3)- composed by Terry-Devine King), and I personally feel that I have created a introduction that even I'm astonished I could make with what I got and also how the music has fitted so perfectly with it. Also I feel its very professional as well and I proud of it. Also I have managed to fit in some of the other tracks I have and put them into the initial documentary. Also detailed touches were being made to areas. The only problem that I have found is that I actually dont have enough footage of the Blackbird. I am just about finished in making the final touches, then I think that I may need to re-create a new script for Mr.Monro to perform on the Monday we get back.
  • I aim to finish my production and Evaluation by tomorrow as I have other work I must do (Friday 12th April 07). However I did say that I may create a different version of my documentary as well, a more 'Man With a Movie Camera' style. I will make ago of that however now I feel that my orginial production is working out I may not need to create the second version, however I will make a start on it.

No comments: