Tuesday 6 February 2007

Weekly Progress (3)

Saturday 3rd -Tues 6th 07
  • The work planned was to go out to the Park and film some more animals. However, In particualr the Green Woodpecker and the Fox
  • Saturday's session: I had 6 mins remaining of my first tape, and so I went to finish it off. I managed to get more birds that I needed (Blue Tit, Robin etc.). Sunday's session: was at night as I was lucky to get some more footage of Foxes. I had to wait till 1.15am, till I got a 15-20 second shot of the Foxes (there were two of them), but unluckly a car scared them off. Monday's session I was again at night and again I got a site of the Fox, and much earlier, roughly 10.30-11.30pm. Tuesday's session: Straight after my Tuesday Media lesson, I went home to get the camera and went out to do some filming until 3.30pm. In that time I was lucky again, as I saw what I was after, the Green Woodpecker. Again, in was in an open area. However by seeing it again and also seeing where the Woodpecker had been pecking a large whole in the bark of the tree, usually for creating a nest, I feel that I might be in luck as if my guess is right, the Green Woodpecker lives in Rectory Park.
  • Overall I am happy to catch the Green Woodpecker again and the Foxes as they were my prime targets. I still want more though. I am intending to go to the Park on Thursday morning, also I think its snowing on that morning. This is turn will help me illustrate that this series is based in Winter.

2 comments:

Macguffin said...

Looking good Chintan. Hope you manage to get some shots even though it looks like it might rain for most of the weekend.

It would be a good idea to include your animal profiles on here in preparation for doing the editing and also think about how you want to structure your documentary - planning an outline, provisional script.

Its A Womans World said...

hmmmm wElLlL nice birdss :D good information and research done on BIRDS buh anything else that needs adding? maybe info on dolphins.. only joking erm yeah interesting topic...unique and i think you need to explain a bit more about your actual production and what will be included in it!
Try including footage on some of the work you have donee!

xXx BaZza xXx